Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpaglia1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Moen model #82833
    Hello:

We bought a brand new Moen shower unit - model # 82833 and we are not getting enough pressure, hardly any. How do you remove the water restrictor from this?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Are you sure about the number? Site Search Try removing the shower head, any difference at all? How is the volume/pressure in the sink?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I unscrew my moen monticello model # T2449EPP to clean the cartidge? [ 2 Answers ]

I only get hot water and not cold water. How do I take off the hande? The screw won't turn?

Moen Faucet Model 82403 Diverter Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Moen Faucet that was installed 2 months ago. Lately the shower/tub middle knob has started to become hard to turn. I removed the knob, brass nut but am unable to get the diverter out. Is there something special that I have to do to get the diverter out? Thanks for your help.

Moen model 82402 problems [ 1 Answers ]

Just installed a new Moen model 82402. Before closeing the wall, I tested for leaks. The water cannot be cut off by the handles. When you turn the handles it does not turn the water off. However it does adjust the water flow some what. What's wrong?

Moen shower faucet cartridge for model 620 valve? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the correct Moen shower faucet cartridge for model 620 valve?

Moen faucet model #s and related repair instructions [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what model # my Moen kitchen faucet is and am having trouble getting instructions for taking it apart and repairing the diverter. Water comes out of both the sprayer and tap.

View more questions Search