Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonelyjain123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 11:46 AM
    I feel so lonely what do I do
    Hi...
    I feel so lonely ,I have a family ,but even after five yrs of marriage my spouse just do not feel for me... what do I do?
    drmilimili Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Is there an issue of communication? Do you think you can try to talk to your spouse about the way you feel calmly with perhaps a couple of constructive suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel a little lonely [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I decided to write this post because I feel a little lonely at times. Although I have a close family, and a couple good friends, at times I still feel very lonely mainly because I don't have much of a social life. I do my own things that I love at home but I don't go out very often for...

I always feel lonely and need someone to be with [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Sorry for posting this, but I don't know how to let this feeling pass. It has been like this for one month, since my boyfriend changes and he's not with me anymore. I feel like I'm always lonely, I feel like I lose my control and don't know what to do next, I start counting the minutes in the...

I feel lonely [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm from tunisai and I'm 24 years old I feel so lonely and I look for change .I look for something différents I look for a women with a big heart I can do any thing if its sure that I will be happy .I have a good joob but I look for a good realtion .if you have the same situation try to...

Why do I feel so lonely? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing because I need some advice on what to do. Recently I have been feeling lonely and I don't know why, I have a few friends but I still feel lonely. Im the type of person that likes to be around people but I'm not really that social. I don't know if that even makes sense. I try...

I feel lonely and depressed [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I do not know where to start :(. I feel so lonely and miserable, Im 20 yrs old.. I don't have many friends and the best friend that I had - has stopped talking to me for stupid reasons such as.. I fink all the boys like me, etc. Which is NOT d case but at times I would blame myself and...

View more questions Search