Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KWS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 11:17 AM
    GIMP2 photo manipulation--Need to modify text [labels] from a saved photo image.
    GIMP2 photo manipulation software

Is there an easy way to modify text [labels] on a photo image that was saved [via GIMP2 as a .tiff or .jpg file] with the labels [text] on it. [I need to correct the label.]

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Using photo image law [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm interested in finding out the lawin England about using an image of someoen without their permission. Bit of Background to the question below: When my son was about 1yr old (2008) we were approached by a photographer at a trade fair I was exhibiting at, to have some photos done. ...

When I right click image on macbook and save image as it is saved as quicktime why [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; When I right click, on macbook to "save image as" it is saved as a Quicktime still, not a jpeg. I took photos of them by using command, shift and 4 but those photos still have the Quicktime headings... as a go-around rather than a fix. How can I save photos to iPhoto for example as jpegs and...

Photo Programs and Photo Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search