Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Should I talk to her or not?
    OK so my best friend and I are like sisters and are always together and there for each other
    But over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and I don't know why I haven't done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is going threw some hard times right now and I have always been there for her and now she is just being a and ignoring me and
    And I don't know what I did but I feel like the whole world is walking out on me and I can't deal with it I don't even know what I did
    And I mean I don't want to talk to her about it because I'm just afraid that that will just make it all worse
    But I don't know
    I just don't know what to do I'm stuck
    What should I do?
    Please help me
    jadedskye Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 02:54 AM
    I've been there and the thing is you have to options, ignore it and hope the universe falls into place again or be pro active chances are the change has nothing to do with you and is reflecting things she is going through by herself so just be there for your friends but meanwhile do something just for you, concentrate on something you're good at, trust me, it works
    dunnowat2do Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Talk to her somehow. Try to break through. If that doesn't work then just back off. Give her some time to herself. If she really needs you she will call.
    teammom38 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so my bestfriend and i are like sisters and are always together and there for each other
    but over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and i dont know why i havent done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is going threw some hard times right now and i have always been there for her and now she is just being a and ignoring me and
    and i dont know what i did but i feel like the whole world is walking out on me and i can't deal with it i dont even know what i did
    and i mean i dont want to talk to her about it because im just afraid that that will just make it all worse
    but i dunno
    i just dont know what to do im stuck
    what should i do?
    please help me
    Depending on what the problem is, you should try to get your friend to meet you somewhere and talk to her. If that doesn't work, don't push it. My best friend and I have had many, many fights over the last 30 years. But after a while, we both forget why we weren't speaking, and move on. And don't say that I'm old, and don't know what I am talking about. My friend and I have known each other since 6th grade. A lot of arguments, let me tell you. But our friendship and love and respect for each other are strong enough to withstand ANYTHING!
    help2many Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Give it time- things get better when people cool off-- if you are great friends you will make it through
    loveme1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 11:36 PM
    ok so my bestfriend and i are like sisters and are always together and there for each other
    but over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and i dont know why i havent done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is going threw some hard times right now and i have always been there for her and now she is just being a and ignoring me and
    and i dont know what i did but i feel like the whole world is walking out on me and i can't deal with it i dont even know what i did
    and i mean i dont want to talk to her about it because im just afraid that that will just make it all worse
    but i dunno
    what should i do?
    please help me
    U said you can't deal with it you already have now you been strong standing there beside her feeling her pain noing you have pain to right or wrong
    loveme1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 11:43 PM
    but i dunno
    what should i do?
    please help me
    Honey you already won from what I am reading cause you no u can help her all you want in to your friend want help it is nothing you can do but stand there and be a friend like you don you understand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to talk to [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it goes I am 17 and I I've been thro so much in my life that I want to give up Everything I have the best boyfriend I could ask for and the best friends ever.I just can't take my mom and dad's any more they are always bothering me and stuff and I'm tiered of it I use to cut myself and...

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

What to talk about [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with conversations. I tend to be a more shy person and when I do try to talk to people I don't know what to talk about and then I feel awkward. Im sick of being the "quiet" girl that no one knows. Please help if you can. By the way, I'm in high...

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

What to talk? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 29 M single working in a software company! I stay in a apartment ground floor my routine work is to get fresh in the morning and go for a job! While doing so I encounter in (parking area) a beautiful girl and fair looking she picks up her two wheeler in the parking slot As I do also......

View more questions Search