Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinmay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 09:55 AM
    How do I create a bootdisk(CD-Rom) that automatically runs an exe file(Win7)
    I am using Roxio Basic v9. I am creating a bootable disk and using the boot image it provides.

I add the files that need to run during startup. Also, I have changed the BIOS setting so that it automatically boots from the CD-ROM/DVD.

It is a Windows 7 computer. When I load the disk the machine attempts to read from the disk but it stops at a black screen with a flashing line in the top left.

Do I need to change the autoexec.bat or exe files themselves or do I need another file to direct the boot image towards the exe file?

Check out some similar questions!

How to change file extension name .exe into file folder? [ 1 Answers ]

My file folder have suddenly change the extension file name into .exe, how can I restore my files? Help me please...

Create a link in a pdf file for open an Excel file in an specific sheet and cell [ 2 Answers ]

I know how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file that opens an Excel file but I don't know how this link can opens the Excel file in a specific sheet and cell; any ideas?

My folder name automatically change to .EXE [ 4 Answers ]

My folder name automatically change to .EXE

When create a folder automatic create a same name .exe folder [ 3 Answers ]

When create a folder automatic a .exe folder create inside the parent folder with the same name please solve it and other was which antivirous software are best for Pc

Something keeps automatically deleting the exe I'm downloading [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to install cashfiesta toolbar which is considered adware. First time norton catched it but I managed to get norton to leave it alone and I was able to install it. After restarting, the exe was gone, I downloaded it again but it just keeps getting deleted right after the download is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.