Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bodyissues Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Am I abnormal?
    I am madly in love with my boyfriend, we have had 11 very happy months together and are ready for sex, I am a virgin he is not, is it normal for me to be worrying what he will think when he sees me naked for the first time? What happens if he doesn't like what he sees? I am even worried about the whole thing, but don't get me wrong I know it's the right time, I just have a lot going through my head to do with body image and lack of sexual experience? Please give me opinions! Thanks
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2007, 07:57 PM
    It is normal to have those jitters. Normal. Completely normal. I would daresay you are borrowing worry that you need not have. I am aware of the self image concern, everyone has that. Your boyfriend loves you, why wouldn't he like what he sees?

I will add a note of concern - this much stress about the first time - is it really time for the first time? If you have not talked to your boyfriend about your worries, please do. He can allay your fears and make sure you are more than comfortable.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Talking to your boyfriend about your fears would be the proper thing to do as you may be worrying for nothing.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I am quite sure he is very, very, very excited to see you naked!! Hell - he's waited 11 months!! He isn't waiting around for nothing!!

Hell! I am excited!!

Just go for and have fun... go slow - no rush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Oh Im 18 years old and married. Ok I really need help at this point. Ok I was on the Birth control pill (YASMIN 28) for 3 years. I just stopped taking the pill a month 1/2 ago. Ok so I got my first period just a little bit early. 4 days early. So that period was heavy as usual. I got that period on...

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I came on my period as normal but it was extremely heavy and lasted from 23rd-4th I then came on again the same month on the 11th-23rd which was also really heavy and again on the 1st which lasted around 9days. I have been getting a lot of stabbing like pains and it is very painful during...

Abnormal Bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure how this site works but I would greatly appreciate it if my question is promtly answered.I had my mentsral cycle about 14 days ago,then on the fifteenth day I was bleeding for about 8 hours of that day,which I stopped later on that day,but then I continued bleeding for a few more...

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had problems with my cycle I started to bleed 2 weeks before my per. And my doc switched off the patch to the pill. Now two months later I had light spotting for 2 days 2 weeks before my per. Again I asked my doc and she said it is the hormone levels. Well I have never been...

Abnormal psychology [ 1 Answers ]

What r the applications of abnormal psychology?

View more questions Search