Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria1411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 03:17 AM
    Far away from my husband. "struggling relation".
    Hi guys, I really need help with my relation.

I got married (arrange marriage) in nov 2011. I have only been with my husband for 15 days after my marriage, because he lives in Australia. I have applied for my Australian visa but due to some reason my visa is taking longer than usual.

Now my problem is that, my husband is so laid back, or I feel that he is not interested in me due to my mother in law and sister in law. My mother in law is extremely sweet/adorable to her son. She always shows him that she is doing her best to keep me happy and I'm just complaining about her. Actually she is fake. She is not honest at all. All she wants is me to be her servant and my parents to give them lots of money/presents. She secretly ask my husband to send her money and all she does is waste it. My sister in law keeps calling her mother to give her idea on how to keep me under control/treat me bad.

My brother in law is an idiot, he has no manners at all. He comes into my room without knocking on the door, he lays next to me very closely and he try to touch me, things which I really hate.

I have tried a lot to explain this my husband, and all he says is that, "ya surely will speak to my parents and get this sorted out but .....after that nothing happens"

I'm badly struggling with my relation, I guess he doesn't believe me, and he just ignores everything that I say. He strongly believes in his parents, who are lying to him.

Do you guys think that he loves me? Is he interested?? How do I attract him over the phone?? How do I show him the truth?? I'm very far away from him, I live in India and he is in Australia. I have only spent 15 days of my life with me... He hardly speaks to me over the phone, I have to keep calling him again/again. I am not anymore living with my in laws and that also is causing problems. But what do I do? They just need a servant for that house. When I was there I did work as a servant but I can't anymore.

PLEASE HELP ME. Give me advice to make him at least closer to me. I just want him in my life, nothing else. But my mother in law want us separated. She is a real witch.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 09:06 PM
    So sorry you have to go through this difficulties so soon after getting married, but in truth since you have removed yourself from your slave quarters you really should practice patience and restraint, by believing things will straighten out for the better soon, and you will be in Australia.

Until then stop all this childish foolish insecure crap, and act like a mature married lady who must wait for her paperwork to come through. You have wheathered the worst with his family, so stay cool, calm, and collected, and under control now.

You have much to learn about how to best handle your business, and the in law dynamic. You will as you grow and learn, but for now be patient, and calm, and make the best of the situation you are in for now. Its temporary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

View more questions Search