Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgroxy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 10:16 PM
    My boyfriend lied to me
    My boyfriend lied to me.he says I have -ve thinkings about him.I know he loves me but I can't accept his lies.despite he knows I already know he's lying to me, instead he makes me feel guilty and he ignored me.I'm trying my best to change my behaviour but what's the use of changing myself for the guy who lied to me and makes me feel guilty always.I really don't know what to do.I just want to go away and forget him.we have been in a relationship for nearly 6 years.I'm fed up fighting for him.I just want to end my life and go away.
    Thanks to advice

Check out some similar questions!

I lied to my boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

This is a long crazy story and I would appreciate so much if someone gave me a second opinion. I'll send good vibes your way if you do:) I met my current boyfriend a year ago. We started dating and became very close. This went on from May until August. Toward the end, I noticed him calling less...

My boyfriend lied about her... help? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend Dean for 10 months now, he's 27, I'm 21. The first month we were dating he wanted to go on a road trip with a girl, Toni, and for me to come along too. But 4 weeks prior he had already been somewhere with her. I told him to just take me since he went with her before...

My boyfriend lied to me for months and I lied to him once just recently, what do I do [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating June 4th 2010 & He cheated on me in September and I didn't know until November when he had cheated on me again and I found out that one in a bad way.. He didn't tell me the truth about how he cheated or anything... I broke up with him when I found out (The day...

I lied To My boyfriend abnout my age,after he knew I lied to him about something else [ 11 Answers ]

Hey,Okay I met my Boyfriend on a chat zone we met on a date and I fell in love with him,and now I think I love him,But my conscious is bothering me.I told him I was 17 and Im actually 16,He just turned 20,2 weeks ago and now he thinks Im 17,and I want to come clean.I lied to him before and I told...

My boyfriend lied [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend lied to me and I broke up with him what should I do? Should I go back out with him or what just help me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.