Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ela2219 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 06:06 PM
    How to keep my Mood Disorder under control
    I am 14 years old and have a severe mood disorder. Suddenly I will be really corky and fun and happy and the next thing you know I am crying about simple things. I flip out at the most happiest moments, and have burst into tears on several occasions at school. My friends don't know I have this disorder just think I'm weird. I have hardly any friends but am moving in 2 months to New Mexico from DC to live with my grandparents. I want to start anew in high school. I want to have a fresh start and make new friends. But I cannot control my disorder! What can I do?!

Check out some similar questions!

Anankastic personality disorder with somatization disorder [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 25, a single man. My condition concerns me for many years. More than once I was appealing to neurologists and psychiatrists. Also I was myself researching some medical information. Doctors was making diagnoses: obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety-depressive syndrome with somatization...

What can I do to get my g/f get in the mood? [ 19 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for about four month now. I have falling madly in love with her, She and her 2 year old son live with me now. When we first got together the sex was amazing, by far the best I had ever had! We would have sex 2 and 3 times a day. Now that she lives with me she is never...

Why ain't I in the mood [ 2 Answers ]

My question is... Since we haven't been able to get pregnant. I haven't been in the mood for sex in the past 2 months he has to work really hard to get it and he is constinaly in the mood and I wan't too please him but I don't want to take like I am in the mood when I am in the mood when I am...

Just to lighten the mood a little [ 2 Answers ]

Department of Homeland Security website hacked! Department of Homeland Security website hacked! | The Register Now that is just TOOOOO funny for words.

How do I get him in the mood? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everythime I want to have sex with my boyfriend he doesn't but then when he is in the mood we do it. But sometimes I just want to have sex and he doesn't! And he is shy too but I mean we have been together for 2 and half years he doesn't need to be shy with me anymore... how do I get him in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.