Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anatola09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 04:39 PM
    Above ground swimming pool
    The water in my pool is clear but the sediment on the bottom makes the water look brown how can I clear it up
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola09 View Post
    The water in my pool is clear but the sediment on the bottom makes the water look brown how can I clear it up
    Try using a pool vacum and send it through your filter. That should clear it up.
    Anatola09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Thanks do you know a good vacuum that is not expensive and actually works in picking up fine particles?
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 06:34 PM
    You might check with your pool supplier. Its really only a hose and attatchment. It should hook directly to your filter system.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2013, 01:27 PM
    Is it possible an imbalance in the PH or Chlorine levels can cause this to happen?
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 25, 2013, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AnswerMan5000 View Post
    Is it possible an imbalance in the PH or Chlorine levels can cause this to happen?
    The OP you are responding to posted this over a year ago. Please watch the dates. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swimming pool [ 1 Answers ]

What is a temporary swimming pool? I have a above the ground pool, that a taken down each year. The city say it is not a temporary pool. 18ft across

Site prep and specs for 24 ft.above ground swimming pool [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. We ar getting a 24ft.above ground pool and need to know how deep to cut out the ground and about how much sand it will take to get it ready to set up. Thanks for any info. EJM

Selling an above ground swimming pool [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house with an above ground swimming pool (only 3 years old this summer). My wife and I want to remove it, but are hoping to sell it to gain some money back. We just don't use it enough during the summer to justify it taking about all of the backyard. Any suggestions on how to sell or...

Swimming Pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2...

View more questions Search