Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaylie_baby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Who sings this song && who sings .
    Help PLEASE okayy 1st question who sings the song " My Girl "
    && who sings the song that goes." isn't no mountain high isn't no valley low isn't no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far [ don't worryy baby ] just call my name ill be there in a hurry you don't have to worry cause baby there isn't no mountain high enough isn't no valley low enough isn't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you babe"

Does anyyyone know ?:confused:
    Pleaseee help
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2007, 05:19 PM
    The Temptations sang "My Girl"

Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel originally sang "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
    soccerchik1104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie_baby
    && who sings the song that goes." aint no mountain high aint no valley low aint no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far [ dont worryy baby ] just call my name ill be there in a hurry you dont have to worry cause baby there aint no mountain high enough aint no valley low enough aint no river wide enough to keep me from gettin to you babe"

does anyyyone know ?:confused:
    pleaseee help

My girl is on the my girl soundtrack and the other u can look under the Remember the titans soundtrack
    Epiphany916 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie_baby
    && who sings the song that goes." aint no mountain high aint no valley low aint no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far [ dont worryy baby ] just call my name ill be there in a hurry you dont have to worry cause baby there aint no mountain high enough aint no valley low enough aint no river wide enough to keep me from gettin to you babe"

does anyyyone know ?:confused:
    pleaseee help
    Diana Ross & The Supremes also did a version.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song? [ 4 Answers ]

who sings the hip hop song called I.O.U??:confused:

Who sings this and what song is it? [ 3 Answers ]

I have only heard this song twice... I don't know who sings it or what is called... but the lyrics are something like this.. " put a penny in the slot an let an artificial light shine..." can anybody help me?:confused:... its beautiful and I want to look up tabs and lyrics but don't have a name or...

New R&B song on radio (woman) -- what's the title/who sings it?! [ 3 Answers ]

I've only heard it twice in the last two weeks, and I listen to the radio most of the time. I don't know who it is! I always catch the end of it -- it sounds ilke Mary J. Blige, but I don't think it is (although I'm not sure!). The chorus goes, "I've been too strong for too long, now I can't be...

I need to know the name of this song and who sings it [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying for months to find out the name of this song and who sings it... it must be an early to mid 70's song by a group possibly... the lyrics go something like this: And I love you most I don't say that in jest Cause your not like the rest In my eyes In my eyes That is the...

Who sings this song? [ 4 Answers ]

This is an early 90s band. Staring at the sun... staring at the sun.. I guess I shouldn't have stared so long... I guess I shouldn't have stared so long... Please help, I'm going nuts!

View more questions Search