Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pam76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Please Check Signal Cable
    Beeps when the PC is booting up,Please Check Signal Cable.boothing up.sound like my.When I said the lead, I mean the monitor lead/cable that goes from the PC to the monitor.
    How u fixit
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pam76 View Post
    beeps when the PC is booting up,Please Check Signal Cable.boothing up.sound like my.When I said the lead, I mean the monitor lead/cable that goes from the PC to the monitor.
    how u fixit
    If the cable can be disconnected then try using another cable and see if that resolves your issue. They do go bad on occasion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Check cable signal [ 1 Answers ]

My desktop computer stopped booting and started dispalying "check cable signal" message after I connected my phone to it. Please what could be the solution to this problem. Thanks

Check signal cable [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same problem.I've changed the graphic card and also the ram but the monitor still say me to check signal cable... I know that the monitor is good because I've tried it by connecting the monitor to his cpu.I really don't know what to do. *to the cpu of my brother

Check Signal Cable [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Dell desktop with Samsung monitor. I had done a msconfig to stop some programs from auto start at update: Adobe, Quick Time, etc. When I told the computer to restart, it did so , but when it restarted I am getting a red box that says No Connection, and Check Signal Cable. I wonder...

Check signal cable [ 4 Answers ]

I hope u all can help with this issue. Here's what I'm putting together asus rampage II extreme x58, Intel I7 940, corsair dominator 1600 ddr3, bfg gtx 295. So I put it all together n got this on my screen. Checked the wires n cables all is good, power supply is on and running, mobo lights up all...

Please Check Signal Cable [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm new here... I got a problem with my old PC. Suddenly that word appear on my monitor... I can see the power led, also cd led... but not harddisk... I already replace video card and relocate RAM.. also use another monitor.. still got the same problem... Don't u think my...

View more questions Search