Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcusp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Spry not uploading
    I would like to add another menu item to the exisint spry horizontal menu bar.
    This item should be placed to the right of SERVICE. The item is: BOOKS

Have opened the Dreamweaver file: LegendsSiteTemplate.dwt , then in 'Properties' have added BOOKS to the existing spry menu. When I preview in browsers, all looks good.

Next, I went to GoDaddy > JavaFTPClient > uploaded the following:
    LegendsSiteTemplate.dwt
    SpryMenuBar.js
    SpryMenuBar.css

However, this did not add the item BOOKS to spry menu on the site
    Www.coaching-legends.com

Why is the modified spry menu not showing up on the website?
    Skylude Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Apr 25, 2012, 09:48 AM
    Hey Marcus,

It looks like you got this taken care of because when I go to www.coaching-legends.com I am now seeing the books menu item. Let me know if you're still having issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uploading data to my website [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to upload data from an external storage device on to specific web pages of my website.

Uploading pics on the PC! [ 1 Answers ]

So this is kind of hard to explain... but I recently just got a dxg 518 digital camera.. I think its panasonic... before I had this camera I had a kodak.. and I download the kodak easy share to my computer so I could put my pictures on it... but since I have this new camera I had to install this...

Youtube uploading [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys... I gots me a problem. I'm trying to upload a video onto YouTube, right? So I go to the upload button. I do all the stuff like title and tags and all that crap. And then I browse for my movie... It's not like a dvd movie, it's like a camera movie that I filmed. I later edited the...

View more questions Search