Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cesleen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 11:31 AM
    How to make letter to introduce
    Dear Sir,

We are in lamasat events company we would like to introduce to your company what we have, this is regarding of any kinds of events you have,we are here to represent you the following,we have kusha designs,table setup,centerpiece,d j,photography,videography, video crane,catwalk,lightings, if you need anything from us please feel free to contact us,or email us, >email address removed<

We are happy to serve you,
    Lamasat events company
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 11:34 AM
    It is not a good idea to mass mail an introduction letter. Most people will delete it right away and not read it.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 12:26 PM
    I agree with WG. Research and target the potential clients and personalize your delivery.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to introduce my business? [ 2 Answers ]

I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business. If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected] Thank you.

Letter to introduce a new company [ 1 Answers ]

I have just set up a virtual secretary service and would like some tips on writing a letter of introduction to prospective clients. Many thanks

Introduce letter [ 1 Answers ]

Please send me an example to introduce myself (via email) as a new guest relationship manager for a hotel.introduce to my senior authorities.

Introduce letter [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduce letter for office cleaning

View more questions Search