Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Apr 24, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Laptop sound
    Hi I am having a problem with watching films on my laptop. When I play one through any player I get mainly the background noise and can hardly hear the actual dialogue and film anyone had this or know how to get my sound to work properly again?

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 24, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Does it work as expected with other content, i.e. YouTube or similar ?
    Could possibly be the source of the movies..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound through head set but speaker sound intact on my HP laptop after replacing hd [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace my hard drive on my HP laptop and since then I am not getting any sound through my head set while speaker sound remain intact

No sound on laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have an acer aspire laptop and I have disabled the speakers somehow and I can't find how to enable them again.I've been into the control panel and gone to sounds and the realtec symbol for the speakers is no longer there.I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get them back.I have no sound at...

Sound went out in my laptop [ 2 Answers ]

So here is what happened. I used to always get great sound on my laptop. That all changed after I bought the sims 3. the game ran for about 10 minutes and then it would just quit. I found out that my laptop didn't have the qualities to run the game so I uninstalled the game. Well after I did that,...

Laptop with no sound [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend recently bought a laptop and it seems not to give out sound! What should I do? If I go to the control panel, I can't alter anything, were there is supposed to be a name of the software running, it says no devices

View more questions Search