Apr 24, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Salitte badrsat signal gating india

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Liability In India if stayed for less than 183 days outside India [ 3 Answers ]

Tax liability of Indian Citizen if stayed for less than 183 days in US, was getting salary in US paid taxes there. Will he file taxes in India also, for US salary? Was on L1 Visa

Can a naidu (from south india) marry a brahmin (from north india)? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl and guy are from different castes and states . One belongs to brahmin caste in north india and the other one belongs to naidu caste in Andhra pradesh. Is there marriage possible?

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal [ 1 Answers ]

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal

US India Double taxation treaty for C Corporation which is situated in India [ 2 Answers ]

We are VoIP based (Telecom) C Corporation in NY, USA. Our one branch office is situated in India. But the employees hired to work for this company are paid through our wholly indian based group company only. We do pay all the US federal and State Taxes. So kindly tel us if we are liable to any...

Is Annuity income of US Citizen taxable in India under USA-India DTAA ? [ 1 Answers ]

1. I am PIO and a USA Citizen( age 72) and live in India with tax status changed from Resident but not ordinarily Resident to Resident and ordinarily Resident( Exceeding the 183 days etc etc). 2. I have to file Indian Income Tax return by July 31, 2010. 3. I receive Social Secuirty Income from...

View more questions Search