Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumaiyya_fatima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Regarding change of home after a persons death.
    Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarkatuhu.
    Its been a while(10 days) since my dad expired (may his soul rest in peace,ameen) and its been the most worst thing ever happened to our family. This tragedy affected my mum to no limits.
    We stay in a colony where there are max. Number of hindus and countable muslims. And our relatives and near and dear 1'ns r at a great distance hence its becoming a problem for them to travel so long to show sympathy to my mother.
    I cannot see her living alone as of now, because the only person close to her was my dad(r.I.p)
    Therfore my question is can v shift our home to a place near to our relatives house because the tragedy which my mum went through is very big and worst! I know that v r not allowed to do thz for 40 dayz but are there any exceptions? Like there r nobody to console her and she needs help badly :'( please help... :'(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Have you discussed this at all with your mom first, we all grieve differently and at times being near the place where the loved one was at, helps more than having too many family and friends close.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does the blood change after death? [ 0 Answers ]

What color would blood be within the 1st hour after death & would it begin to thicken? (Before it gets to purple/blackish stage) Anyone know? Thanks.

Why does the hair color change when someone in there older years nears death [ 17 Answers ]

My mother has developed a lung condition which the doctor has just performed a biopsy to determine if it is cancer or another condition( keeping my fingers crossed) Her hair was all white (grey) and over the last week or so has been returning to it's natural color of black. There has been no change...

Change name on deed due to death [ 5 Answers ]

My father recently passed away. The deed reads my father or my mother. My mother wants to change it to just her name - we have death certificate. Do we do this with the property appraiser's office or clerk of court?

Family Property | Change Ownership Before Death [ 2 Answers ]

My parents own a commercial building. It is currently in my father's name. He wants me to have the building. If I wait to take ownership after death, it would have to go through probate, which neither of us want. I am struggling with the best thing to do, and am trying to weigh the pros and...

Hair colour change after death [ 0 Answers ]

My grandmother died at the age of seventy - nine three years ago. When she was buried her hair was white. It is obligatory in Greece ,where I live ,that the dead should be exhumated after three years of their burial. Last Monday, 11 July, 2005 after the macabre scene of the exhumation my mother and...

View more questions Search