Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micpapad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 07:12 AM
    For a well deep in 90 meters ,can i use for my electric submersible ,pvc cable 4x2.5?
    Electric pvc cable for the electric submersible water pump.For a well 90 meters and submersible of 2HP 4x2.5 pvc wire is OK?

Check out some similar questions!

Submersible deep pump [ 9 Answers ]

I just had a new pump put in yesterday I started to run the water today as I was told to do so by the guy who installed the new pump. After an hour of running the water the water stopped.. so I'm back where I started no water! Everything is on can anyone help me out?

Submersible deep well water pump [ 5 Answers ]

I have a submersible deep well pump. Old pump quit working replaced with new pump supply line and pressure switch still no water you can hear pump run

What is the volume of a circular lake that is 1km wide and 10 meters deep? [ 2 Answers ]

Estimate how much volume is in a circular lake that is 1km wide and 10 meters deep.

Low pressure in 170 ft deep well through submersible pump [ 6 Answers ]

I have installed submersible pump 170 ft deep well for my bilding to store water in the overhead Tank (40 ft) . It was working well for the last 4 years . Now it works well i.e with desired pressure if the voltage is above 250 volts and it takes 7 amp current . However, if the voltage is below 230...

In a 160 ft. Deep well with a submersible pump, pressure has gone from 60 to 45 psi [ 5 Answers ]

Water pressure began to degrade about 2 week ago the pump continued to run with pressure switch at 60PSI, reduced pressure switch to 55 ans it was OK, after 1 week pump could not achieve 55PSI. I dropped the pressure to 50PSI. It continues to degrade. Does this sound like a bad pump?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.