Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laira14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Am I going to be pregnant?
    My last lmp was on 11april evening.my doc put me on follicular study and on 20 april/day 10th I had RO size i.e. 12*13mm and ET 5.1mm.I was givenGMH75 on 10th and 11th day.I had size of follicular on 12th day as 17.5*18.8mm and ET is 8mm.my doc has given me fertigyn10000 0n day 13th and I was told to have contact with husband .we had unprotected contact on 20 April late night and 22april early morning.due to work fatigue we could not have on 23april and on 24th April morning.ovulation cramps and discharge have been started since 23april .we now planning to have contact tonight onwards but we are a bit scared that I will be able to conceive or not??
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2012, 06:44 AM
    Unfortunately, none of us here can say for sure. I'd would say, based on the timing, it is likely, however, it seems like you have been trying for some time if you are at the point to deal with doctors. Many couples have more difficulty conceiving than others. It can take an average couple up to 2 years to conceive. Keep trying and try not to worry so much about it. I've heard from many many friends that it happened when they stopped trying so hard. Good luck and baby dust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search