Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jean.tony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Trying to get pregnant after iud removal
    Removed iud nov. 22, 2011 not pregnant yet!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2012, 06:47 AM
    It can take a healthy, normal couple up to 1-2 years to conceive naturally. Keep trying, learn to chart your cycle to find when you are ovulating and be patient. It is amazing how DIFFICULT it is to become pregnant. We have such a small window of fertility. Good luck and baby dust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant after IUD removal [ 14 Answers ]

I used a copper IUD for five years after my second son. I had my IUD removed about 2/3 months ago. Had unprotected sex, just using the withdrawal method with no ejaculations. Since the removal of my IUD I became a bit late with my period, late 2-5 days. Now I'm 15 days late with no pregnancy...

No period after IUD removal.pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my last period on 12/10/07. I had my IUD (mirena) removed on 12/19 with my period following for 3 days immediately. It was heavy and had many clots. If the 19th was my real period, I am still 5 days late. IF that didn't count as a period, I am 6 weeks late. I have taken 2 home pregnancy...

How long after an IUD removal (Mirena) does it take to get pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

We've decieded to have another baby, so yesterday I had my IUD removed that I have had for 4 years. My doctor said that is was just fine to start trying to conceive now. (I had heard you should wait for the uterine lining to thicken.. ect) I had no problems get pregnant with my previous to...

Pregnant or reacting to IUD removal? [ 6 Answers ]

I started a light period 10/26, had my IUD removed 10/27 and began a heavy period 10/28. On 11/6 I had a constant headache, nausea, and extreme fatigue which hasn't left me since. I feel exactly like I did my first two pregnancies only the symptoms are more severe. I had a blood test yesterday...

Pregnant after IUD removal [ 1 Answers ]

My husband had a vasectomy in January of this year and on February 8th I had my IUD removed. I had my period 2 days after the removal and then we had sex the day after my period ended on the 17th w/o protection. On the 23rd and 24th we used a condom, my period should have started March 12th...

View more questions Search