Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    facemunch Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Small "tunnel" like thing on shaft side of penis? White hard seed-like thing?
    I was reading questions asked that were similar to mine, and I came across this one and it is very relevant to what I'm experiencing, so here it is:

"This sounds nearly identical to my problem. I will try to explain it as well as I am able:

On the shaft of my penis, there are 2 tiny holes a few millimeters apart from one another. After a certain amount of time, a tiny black dot will develop at the one end of this round "tunnel" between these two holes. This dot is easily removed with a fingernail. If I then proceed to squeeze the skin area between these two dots, a small amount of white, pus-like substance will come out.

For me, this is completely painless and does not seem to be causing any problems, but it worries me nonetheless."

That's exactly what I'm experiencing. Except for me, some times when I pee, it's almost as if there's just a complete hole in my shaft cause pee will trickle out of it. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 04:13 AM
    Are you stating that urine comes out of 'another hole' other then your urethra?

If it is a white substance exiting from the spot you 'squeezed' it isn't pus; it is a fatty material and the worse thing you can do is try to mess with anything on your penis.

If you masturbate a lot, then these hard raised spots are from masturbating.

If you are not sexually active, or are and wearing a condom while doing so,you have nothing to worry about.

Apr 24, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Are you stating that urine comes out of 'another hole' other then your urethra?

If it is a white substance exiting from the spot you 'squeezed' it isnt pus; it is a fatty material and the worse thing you can do is try to mess with anything on your penis.

If you masturbate a lot, then these hard raised spots are from masturbating.

If you are not sexually active, or are and wearing a condom while doing so,you have nothing to worry about.
    Basically, yes. The hole-tunnel thing is about a centimeter starting from the bottom of the penis head and going down my shaft, about a centimeter down and whenever I have to pee quite a bit, some times pee will actually come OUT of that hole... The skin in that same area the tunnel thing is located in is VERY thin too. I know skin isn't the thickest, but I feel like this skin could almost rip at any moment just from masturbating alone. I am sexually active, but I've had sex with 1 girl multiple times, using a condom each time so I'm not worried at all about any STD's or something of that nature. I will admit though I have cut down on masturbating, but I used to do it a lot. I'm talking almost 2 times a day almost every day of the week. Once in the morning, and once at night.
    I'm just not going to mess with it for a while and I guess just keep putting lotion on it. I'm not sure what else I can do, or that there is to do.
    Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 12:36 PM
    There is nothing you can do, unless you want to discuss this with your doctor and see where that takes you.

Apr 24, 2012, 02:11 PM
    There is nothing you can do, unless you want to discuss this with your doctor and see where that takes you.
    So there's no way to fix this? My penis is just this way, permanently?
    Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 02:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by facemunch View Post
    So there's no way to fix this? My penis is just this way, permanently?
    I can't tell you this. See your doctor and find out if you can have it fixed.

Apr 25, 2012, 12:48 PM
    I can't tell you this. See your doctor and find out if you can have it fixed.
    Dang, that's what I didn't want to have to do... oh well.

On a side note, does anyone else have an idea of what I should do?
    Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 01:52 PM
    We can't diagnose here on AMHD, nothing can be forthcoming to you over the internet. Best bet is the doctor. Why are you reluctant/
    just_commenting Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 01:35 AM
    Hello Facemunch, I have the same condition... go figure huh. I suggest cleaning the member with witch hazel on a cotton balls to keep the "port hole" clean and just live life.
    just_commenting Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 01:39 AM
    I wouldn't suggest putting "lotion" on it... I would suggest something like vasoline.
    mdoolen01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 07:27 PM
    I have many tine holes below my shaft and when I bend my penis I can see the white stuff near one of the tine holes. When I squeeze it like a liguidy white stuff will come out. I'm scared to tell my parents.. Any one have this problem or know if it's safe?
    Expert

Dec 2, 2012, 02:06 AM
    You will have a problem if you keep on fooling around and 'squeezing' them. Unless you are sexually active they are only sebaceous deposits under the skin.
    gnassar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 01:00 AM
    Errr... not trying to be a doctor here but assuming that this is a hole like he says and his urine sometimes comes out of it... Wouldn't it also be safe to assume that it's a two way street and whatever he puts on it will eventually lead down that same path into his bladder? Doesn't seem like a very good plan to me...
    informing_1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 10:18 AM
    Some guys have fixed it with surgery, but they also added that surgery decreased their sensation...
    informing_1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 10:26 AM
    Someone should assess that white thing from the hole in the laboratory to know what exactly it is.. then you can decide that it should be squeezed out or not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bump kind of thing on shaft of penis (very worried!) [ 1 Answers ]

2-3 days ago I noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis then as time went on it got bigger and now at the top and center of it it is dark red becasueof blood. It really hurts if I touch it. I really need to know what it is because I am starting to get really worried. Thank you very much...

Do I tell her how I feel? The crazy "exes ex is suicidal" thing is ending. [ 2 Answers ]

So, Some of you may know my story from my previous post here :"My exes ex is suicidal." Here is my last question her: Okay, So my ex girlfriends ex boyfriend is suicidal. We will call the girlfriend 'Mary' and her ex boyfriend 'John,' and myslef 'Joe.' Mary went out with John for 4 months....

Seed looking and feeling thing on my penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hey anyone that may be able to help me out here, I got a bump on the underside of my penis that looks and feels basically like a watermelon seed. I squeezed it and it came out, its basically right on like a seed of some sort. Just brown, its been there once before and came out, it came back and...

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

View more questions Search