Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxbabiidolxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Help me figure out this movie title please
    Hey! It would be a hudge help if someone could help me remember the title of this movie i have rememeber parts of for yrs. It was an older movie possibly n' most likely from the 80's it was about a bunch of teenagers going into a house for a party im pretty sure then all of them started turning into i think zombies an pretty much no one survived it was a creepy movie from what i can remember i think it was called midnight something but im pretty sure they turned into zombies! Some scenes from the movie i can remember: a couple making out in a coffin then getting smashed an killed in it another scene a girl starts dancing for a boy by a fireplace then turned into a monster yelling " dont look at me" but that's pretty much all i can remember someone please help me out! Thx!
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 24, 2012, 03:28 AM
    Night of the Creeps?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Night of the Demons
    xxbabiidolxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Omg ty ty! Wow its been years since I seen it but thanks very much! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has alltimers and live inside a home her husband does to but she doesn't know who she is or that they are married so he retails her the story of their love can you help me?

How to figure out a movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a male school teacher and two girls and a cop the teacher is acussed by the two girls of having sex with them and the girls said they lied and he sew one of the girls for a lot of money and the girls were apart of it and so was the cop one of the girls played in the movie scream as cindy

Can't figure out the movie title.. help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I remember seeing this movie a couple of years ago on the TV, tough can't remember the name. It's about a teenage girl whom gets killed in an accident. She then gets an offer from some kind of group? Who helps death/faith by touching or "marking" the people who are supposed to die. Her...

Can't figure out this movie title. [ 4 Answers ]

First, this movie is European or something like that. It's in English, but definitely not American made. Don't know that name of any of the actors or actress'. It's about a low end rock band, hoping to make it big. Some psychedelic drug use. The drummer is kind of crazy. There is a back story of...

Trying to figure out title of this movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out what this movie is called for awhile... It was about this girl, I don't remember if she was a princess or not, and she tied this like imaginary or invisible kind of string on to her finger and went in to a cave with a boy to go search for something and there...

View more questions Search