Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dantin921 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 08:32 PM
    Movie Title
    What's the movie where at the end the bisho or the priest comes to have the man confess about an affair or being in love with a woman. The event is placed outside & the man starts crying and gives a passionate reply that he will not confess. I think the movie was made in the 90's but not really sure.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2012, 06:10 AM
    Sounds like the Scarlett Letter with Demi Moore

The Scarlet Letter (1995 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    dantin921 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel View Post
    Sounds like the Scarlett Letter with Demi Moore

The Scarlet Letter (1995 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That's not it. I thought it was a movie with Jim Caviezel but I checked his credits & it was not him. I can remember the clergy being before the man telling him that if he confessed then he would be OK but if not then he would have to pay the penalty. I remember the man crying and saying that he wouldn't. It seems that there were people there & maybe by the water but not sure about that. It's one of the scenes that is like a highlight reel for the movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

View more questions Search