Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emma13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Momentum
    An average net force of 25.0 N acts right on an object for 7.20 x 10^-1s. What is the change in momentum of the object?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 06:05 AM
    Apply the rule that impulse (force times time) equals change in momentum:

physic Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2012, 10:56 AM
    P=F.t

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Momentum.need help! [ 4 Answers ]

I know how to do this question but just I cannot understand about the question asking 4kg ball. The question is " A 2 kg ball moving at 7m/s strikes a 1 kg ball at rest.The 2kg ball continues to move in the same direction at 3m/s. a) Find the velocity of the 4kg ball. b) How much the kinetic...

Momentum [ 1 Answers ]

I know how to do this question but just I cannot understand about the question asking 4kg ball. The question is " A 2 kg ball moving at 7m/s strikes a 1 kg ball at rest.The 2kg ball continues to move in the same direction at 3m/s. a) Find the velocity of the 4kg ball. b) How much the kinetic...

Momentum [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.smartphysics.com/images/content/mechanics/ch11/cartruckcollisionnew.png A blue car with mass m@car = 444 kg is moving east with a speed of vc = 23 m/s and collides with a purple truck with mass m@truck = 1273 kg that is moving south with a speed of vt = 12 m/s . The two collide and...

Momentum [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with the following questions: A 3kg ball is at rest. A 2kg ball, moving at 3 m/s, collides with it. The balls do not stick together, they move off separately. There is no friction or rolling. 1. a. What is the initial momentum of the 2kg ball? b. If the 3kg ball moves off...

Momentum help [ 1 Answers ]

;D Sorry if I sound very stupid... A golfer hits a golf ball of mass 51g and the ball leaves the club with a velocity of 80m/s. Assuming that the ball and club are in contact for 0.0006s, find the ball's final momentum and the average force exerted by the club on the ball Next : diver dive...

View more questions Search