Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica9292 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 03:35 PM
    What do I say to my boyfriend when he tells me he likes my friend?
    My boyfriend, friend, and I were video chatting and my friend said my boyfriend is adorable but she doesn't mean it like she would date him or anything like that. It her way of giving a compliment to my boyfriends. But anyway, I accidentally hung up and when I entered the video chat again my boyfriend said " Would you be mad if I like... (
    lesmiserables Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Hes being quite horrible to be honest and if he likes your friend I think you should end it there before it comes between you and her if she's a close friend that is. How did your friend react and what did she say about it ?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Define "like".

1) I like your friend, she's a nice person, I'm glad she's in your life. It's good I can get along with your friends.

Or

2) I like your friend. She's pretty, smart, everything I want in a girl but I am with you and now I am not sure if I should leave you to be with her.

Apr 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lesmiserables View Post
    Hes being quite horrible to be honest and if he likes your friend i think you should end it there before it comes between you and her if shes a close friend that is. How did your friend react and what did she say about it ?
    She said I shouldn't get mad at him because he told me the truth and was being honest.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Beats me why wouldn't you just asked what he meant before you got mad and hung up on him.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2012, 06:08 PM
    I would agree, ask, and trust his answer. Why go assuming that he is wanting someone else?

Apr 28, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Boyfriend Problems
    My boyfriend and I have been dating since April 6th. One day me and my friend where video chatting and we were also talking to him. I accidentally hung up and when I called back, my boyfriend told me he thought my friend was pretty. She earlier told me that she thinks he's adorable. But she didn't mean it like she would date him, she meant it as a compliment to me that she doesn't think he's ugly. Anyway, I got mad and hung up. But then we were OK and happy with each other. ( I got over it). But last night I found out he was at his school for this party/activity night. 2 of my friends told me he kissed his ex on the cheek. He told me the truth too. But, he doesn't believe I love him. I asked his ex if they kissed and she said yes. After he told me he'd give me a second chance ( He doesn't like when I get mad) he said he doesn't want to be with someone who gets mad easily. Then he told me he was joking. Then he called me a and I got mad again and then he said when he called me a it meant I was beautiful. I don't know if I should stay with him... HELP!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2012, 06:32 AM
    To put it as nicely as I can, this is trivial. You sound very young. Jealousy can be sort of charming at first, a warped sort of way of saying you care about someone enough to fly off the handle at every little thing, but it wears off faster than lipstick. You haven't even been dating long enough to be this possessive. You are going to lose him the second he's had enough.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 28, 2012, 07:50 AM
    You sure get mad and act on that anger very easily, and that's a problem that needs fixing by you. Hard to enjoy what you have and have fun when small things are made bigger by your own actions.

Right, or wrong, no one thinks clearly when caught up in anger, so please THINK before you act, or speak.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Apr 28, 2012, 08:48 AM
    When you all grow up and look back on this, you will laugh. Just because someone "likes" someone else... friend or other wise, does not necessarily mean that they want to be with that person. Ou need to be more secure with yourself. Ask him exactly what he means. Nothing wrong with one person complimenting another. Actually, when another man tells me that my wife is very attractive, I take it as a great compliment. Grow up and feel good about yourself.
    If your friend or boyfriend mean more than what they say, it is not YOUR fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I really think my boyfriend likes my best friend. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

He's like my best guy friend and now he's my boyfriend (I think). I know he used to like my best friend because he told me and some other people. The first time he asked me out I said yes but almost everyone was against it so we just decided to be friends. Now I'm really not sure because he asked...

My boyfriend likes my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Have a really big problem. I like three guys, my boyfriend, his best friend, and his enemy. I love my boyfriend. He's cool. I've heard a lot of bad things about him (not dating wise) and he sticks up for me. I don't swear and I tell people off for doing so, and so does he now (although he does...

How to know that your boyfriend is likes your friend? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just need help to taking a imp decision that I should break up my relationship or not!! I meet my boyfriend before 4 yrs ago, I introduced him 2 my best friend, now they in same city for work purpose, I would go there to surprise my boyfrind,as he reached station late 4 receiving me,& not...

Girl has a boyfriend and loves him but tells me she likes me [ 5 Answers ]

OK so, I met this girl only a week ago. We have hung out everyday since then and we really connect. She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman (I'm REALLY picky). However she has a boyfriend of 8 months (I knew this) who is in the army for at least another 4 years, but she says she really loves...

What to do when your boyfriend likes your best friend? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have only been dating for a couple days and I told my best friend to talk to him to get to know him so they could be friends so then I put them on 3 way on the phone and we all talk and laugh and stuff but then when she gets off the phone he starts saying he can't wait for her...

View more questions Search