Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalapink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Unusual period
    On March 18 I got my period and it last 6day just like all my period but after my period was done me and my husband started having sex and on April 14 my period came but this time it was on and off for example on Saturday is was here Sunday no blood Monday it came and the other days it didn't and it usually last six days can I be pregnant I really need help

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

I have never been late on my cycle in over a year but my last cycle I was suppose to start on the 24 of November but I didn't start until the 26 of November and I was barley spotting and my cycle only lasted for 3 days and for the 3 days I barley spotted my norm usually lasts for 5 to 6 days and it...

Unusual period [ 9 Answers ]

I'm having 3 days period for roughly 5 months now but I used to have a normal period of 5 days.. I'm getting worried about this.. is it that I am pregnant or is this normal?

Unusual Period [ 2 Answers ]

My period is usually painful and very heavy but only 5 days. Right now it has lasted almost 3 weeks. It is heavier than usual, painful every day and I have blood clots each time I go to the bathroom. A tampon only lasts about an hour. What's wrong and what do I do. I'm getting really worried.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.