Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dinesh Venkata Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 11:12 AM
    Spouse seeking L2 VISA while is being pregnant
    My wife is pregnant and she is in 20th week. I would be expecting my VISA interview after 6 weeks. My question is will she be able to get L2 visa as she is pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant Spouse(Wife) on L2 Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I want help and guidance on this! I have just entered the USA on a L1 visa. I have a family- Wife & Daughter(4 years). My Wife has just announced me about her pregnancy(2 weeks back). She is 3 weeks pregnant and would be due in August or Sept '09. She would be applying for her...

Work or Spouse Visa.future Military spouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I really have no idea where to start... I am engaged and currently visiting my fiancé (a Marine) in Okinawa, Japan. . He is stationed in Japan for the next 9 months. I was considering moving to Japan to be with him during this tour. I do not have a job in the US, I will more than likely find...

Spouse seeking L2 visa while being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am working for a extremely reputed company as a software engineer. I am suppose to go to USA for a long term assignment (above 7 months) on L1. My wife (also a software engineer) is 4 months pregnant would take temporary leave from her company and like to go with me during this period....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.