Ask
    lola2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 10:30 AM
    How much do u get paid for a career in dance
    How much do u get paid for a career in dance
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2012, 10:34 AM
    What type of dancer, back up dancer at a small production in local company, As dancer on a off broadway production. As a pole dancer at Olivers ?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2012, 10:02 PM
    I think it could be said not much unless you become a lead or principal dancer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend rarely wants sex but recently paid for a lap dance ! [ 22 Answers ]

Hi; Hope you can offer some help, we are a mature couple in our early forties,( I'm not quite there yet) and have been together for 2 years. At first the sex was great and we couldn't get enough of each other. Now I feel that I'm in a relationship with my brother, although he loves me, holds my...

Is dance a good career? [ 10 Answers ]

Im 18 years old, I graduated this year from high school and Im planning to go to college in January the thing is that I'm having a problem with choosing a career, I want to know if the dance career is good? I don't have much experience I just took one year of dance in my senior year and that helped...

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

Is teaching dance a fruitful career? [ 6 Answers ]

Want to teach dance but I don't want to be scrapping for money for the rest of my life. Thoughts?

View more questions Search