Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strlgag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 06:18 AM
    White rodgers 1f86-244
    Thermostat displays temp of 60, even though the room is much warmer. No other items in the display. Switching to Heat or Cool does nothing - No change in the display. Batteries are brand new. Is this a thermostat problem or does the problem lie elsewhere?

Check out some similar questions!

Troubleshoot white-rodgers 1F86-244 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... Looking for help here in South Florida. We have a White-Rodgers 1F86-244 thermostat hooked up to a 2 year old Trane air handler (don't have model number handy) that will not engage. We have an error message on display that says "filter" and when trying to engage the AC the snowflake...

White rodgers 1f86-244 [ 1 Answers ]

My fan does not cut off at all

36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? [ 2 Answers ]

Simple version... 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? Long version... I'm installing a new gas valve in my 1989 era coleman furnace (The correct modern replacement, the 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve). My furnace has a white and a blue wire. ...

White-Rodgers Thermostat 1F86-244 not working in AUTO during the day [ 15 Answers ]

I have a White-Rodgers Thermostat model 1F86-244 and I seem to be having a problem with its operation during the day. For the past few days when I get home from work the room temperature is really cold (thermostat is set at 68, but the room temp is about 56) as if the heat has not been running...

White-Rodgers Thermostat #1F86-244 inop in "Auto" mode [ 1 Answers ]

When fan switch is set to the "On" position fan comes on and system blows hot air. When switch is set to the "Auto" position fan does not come on despite temperature being set to call for heat. While fan is running with switch in the "On" position, if I slide switch to "Auto", fan shuts off. Is it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.