Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubba95x Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2012, 07:59 PM
    I want a starting bow. Any suggestions?
    I'm thinking about buying a starting bow that I can shoot for recreational purposes. I don't really have any aspirations of shooting anything except maybe a few rabbits in the backyard. So I have many questions: Which is better for a starter: compact or recurve? How much draw weight should I have? (keeping in mind I'm not the strongest of people by any means). I live in a suburban area so can I shoot foam targets in my backyard without alerting anyone? One last thing. I would like to spend around $150 for the bow, but $200 would be my top dollar. Thanks for any help!

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with my bow [ 2 Answers ]

How can I stop my bow string from hiting my arm when I shoot

Suggestions on immediately starting No Contact with Ex vs waiting? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok we are not really exes, but we have been friends with benefits for a year and a half... I met her through my sister, she is 21 and I am 25. At first it was only a physical thing, and we began getting really close till the point she told me she loved me, and after a while I began to feel the say...

If you're a felon in Ohio can you still bow hunt or own a bow? [ 1 Answers ]

Say it's a trafficking of drugs felony and its states that you may not posses a firearm is a compound bow considered a firearm?And if you can hunt but not carry a bow can I beat them with a stick?

To bow or not to bow [ 105 Answers ]

I saw on one news report when Obama met the Queen of England, he did NOT bow. (Good) I heard that when he met the Saudi leader, he DID bow. (Bad) What do you think made the difference?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.