Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2012, 05:27 PM
    International Travel Before Shoulder Surgery
    I will be traveling to China in a few weeks and need some help. After a car accident in early January, my rotator cuff has been torn and my deltoid insertion point has constant, continual swelling. I've been in PT for three months, had two cortisone shots, and my doctor is telling me that surgery is necessary after my return.

I'm worried about the 13 hours at high altitude. After a normal day of use, my shoulder/arm swells to the point where sleeves are tight.

What do you recommend to help with the swelling? Compression sleeve? My doctor said that could help, but I'm at a loss about anything else.

Ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

International travel while on probation [ 8 Answers ]

I have a passport that I can travel out of Country. I am on probation. Can I still travel out of country while on probation without getting permisson from probation officer.

International Travel while on Probaton [ 2 Answers ]

I am on probation for 5 years, got 4 more years to go. My mom is abroad and just got diagnosed with cancer and I have to go see her, she's having surgery in two weeks. What experience has anyone out there on probation had while traveling abroad and returning stateside? I know I need to get...

International Travel while on OPT [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in the U.S. under OPT and I'd like to travel internationally (Italy) this summer. - applied for H-1B this April 08. - my F-1 visa expired in May 07. I understand EAD does not guarantee the re-entry to the U.S. but is there any way I can just travel under my OPT?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.