Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brianna2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 04:02 PM
    Where did most people live in the south
    Long time ago
    Brianna2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Where did most people live in the south (long time ago)
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 04:06 PM
    We have few historians here but most southerners lived on farms or plantations. Using a search engine like Google will help you research your home work, here is how to do it Let me google that for you) Now I an sure you thought your question was clear but "the south" means different things in different countries. Here is what I suggest. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where+did+most+...s+in+the+1800s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was married in the United States to a Korean woman. We both currently live in South [ 1 Answers ]

I was married in the United States to a Korean woman. We both currently live in South Korea. We both want a divorce and have no finnacial requests from the other, no children, no property to settle. We just don't want to be married to each other any longer. We are both presently visiting the U.S....

South Park. Funniest Show in America: why don't people like it? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not sure why most people don't like south park!:eek: sure it might be really stupid put its funny! Who doesn't think making fun of stupid celeberties is funny? Its potty humor and every one likes that! Everyone needs to start liking south park now!:mad:

Site for people who have to live with people with addictions [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, everyone. Wish I could say I'm doin' all right, but right now... Well I just can't.:( For years I've tried my best coping with having to live with people around me who abuse drugs and acohol, and I'm fed up. I can't do it anymore. Its really hard because of the drugs and the alcohol being used...

Young ammerican girl goes to south africa to live with a black family [ 2 Answers ]

A white American girl goes to live with an African family in South Africa - on like an exchange. She starts not liking them because they are black, but eventually she loves them all. Probably made about 1985 to 1990.

View more questions Search