Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KeeleyB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Strip club!
    I'm a female and I was just want to know what a strip club is like! Bt I feel that I would be out of place, because it would be women dancing!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Different levels of strip clubs are different, some are low life places of drugs and hookers, and others are professional businesses that have rules and boundries. In many couples may come in together since it is a start of the evening for them as a couple. And of course some women come in ( they like to watch naked or half naked women dancing also)
    witnotmovie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
    There are places, usually in the larger cities, that have male dancers ( places like the one in magic mike)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strip club [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a strip club and had my first Covered blow job.. but it only lasted for a min.. Is it natural ? It was almost closing time so she was in a hurry but will that cause this... early release... I didn't the whole day thinking I will have a good one at the club.. I want to know is it natural...

Strip club [ 71 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for going on 5 years now. I am currently in the military and serving a tour in Afghanistan. When I went through Fort Riley, KS, 2 other guys and myself went to an all nude strip club called temptations, this is the very first time I have done something like that...

Strip club [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 2 1/2 years, we are due to get married next September. Although we have a great relationship together for the most part there is one issue that really bugs me... he still goes out to strip clubs with the boys even though I have told him that I find it disrespectful...

Strip club problems [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half. Our sex life has come to schreeching hault. I always ask for it, he always has a reason as to why he's not up for it. But he goes to strip clubs... A LOT. I know its somewhat shady, but sometimes I look at his credit card receipts. ...

View more questions Search