Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NickiJordan16 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 11:57 AM
    How old do I have to be to get an industrial piercing?
    I want a barbell going through my ear (Industrial piercing) and I'm afraid to ask my mom! I'm 13 and I asked her if I can get another hole in my ear like right above the first one (Just to see what she would say about that) and she said no :( . I was so upset because I've been wanting this piercing for over 2 or 3 months and I can't even get another hole in my ear!! Soo , I've thinking of ways to tell her I want the bar but I have no idea how she's going to react! HELP!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 12:14 PM
    You ask ( prefer term to "tell" she may say yes or she may say no. If she says no, you wait a while ( like you are waiting now) so really not much to lose.
    NickiJordan16 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You ask ( prefer term to "tell" she may say yes or she may say no. If she says no, you wait a while ( like you are waiting now) so really not much to lose.
    Waiting sucks!! However, thank you anyway :D
    Austie99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 04:26 PM
    Can you get an industrial piercing at the age of 13?
    firechic916 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Got to be 18 & don't be stupid and let some one random do it or a friend have it done in a shop or things can go very bad... Ask your mom worst she can do is say no
    smileyoureoncam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 08:45 PM
    It just all depends on where you live. I'm only 15 and got it done. It took a little bit to find a professional to do it. All they need is a birth certificate and school I.D. well at least that's what I needed. But you shouldn't get it at 13, you're still kind of young. It's a commitment and huge responsibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Industrial piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got my industrial piercing today. I was wondering if later on down the line and I take it out, does it leave a big hole?

Industrial Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got an industrial piercing 4 days ago. Is it normal to be red, and swollen and hurt so bad I can't even touch it? I've been cleaning it regularly, so I don't see how it could get infected. It's been throbbing and warm for the last 2 days. Just a bit concerned. Any Advice?

Industrial piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I'm 13 and my mom is going to take me to go get an industrial piercing this Wednesday (though I may end up not getting it :P my friend tried to get one this week and they wouldn't let her :/) but I was wondering what I should do for it after to keep it clean I work at a barn and I'm there 3...

Industrial Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got an Industrial Piercing 2 weeks ago. It didn't hurt for long, even now it doesn't really hurt. But I'm starting to see a lift in the skin at the top of my ear. Is it hypertrophic scarring? It's not that big and if you looked at it you probably wouldn't notice unless you got really close. But...

Industrial piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So yeah. My friend pierced me an industrial yesterday. It was done with a special piercing needle. It bled a lot in the beginning, but it's all fine now. It only hurts D: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/kerli1992/untitled-6.jpg But the thing I wanted to know is that should I spin it? Or...

View more questions Search