Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nelvis86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 11:08 AM
    I am so confused about her
    My girlfriend doesn't show affection like when we were together before I need advice
    JohnODST Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Talk with her about this, you're in a relationship , ''together'', so talk with her, see what's bothering her .
    Gabbyyyyyyyy Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2012, 02:26 PM
    As far as I can tell, the only way to understand girls is to ask them upfront :S.
    elliot2000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Relationships can go cold for a lot of reasons - boredom, time constraints, family pressures, etc. The one thing you can do is inject some fun and adventure back into your life together. Avoid going to the same old places all the time. Look for some new sources of entertainment like concerts, dancing, sports games, flea markets... stuff like that. It is worth a try. Maybe a change of scenery will improve your chemistry.
    JohnODST Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2012, 02:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbyyyyyyyy View Post
    As far as I can tell, the only way to understand girls is to ask them upfront :S.
    Yes, but ask them in private, you might be getting the better answer there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do now? Confused about my ex [ 1 Answers ]

I was with my ex for 4yrs we broke up amicably he felt extremely guilty for hurting me and he is a great guy I do love him still he wanted to remain friends and in contact so I have gone along with it, go out for coffee watch dvd's at his house and have a good talk, problem is I felt I was always...

I am really confused [ 28 Answers ]

Hey everyone hope you can help me I am really confused my parents have been arguing for two weeks and today they just said they can't do anything to save their relationship only if they divorce I am not agreeing with this and I want to help :(

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

So confused [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend (16) and I (15) have been going out for about 10 months now. And things were really good for like the first8 or 9. I mean we had our moments, but nothing that didn't go away. But now he is really distant with me, both physically and emotionally. Like we used to talk on the phone...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me my period is nearly 2 months late I have had loads off negative test so I don't think I'm pregnant but the thing is I have having unprotected intercourse a lot in the past 2 months and now I'm getting bad cramps and cloudy discharge and feeling tired going the toilet a lot and...

View more questions Search