Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan71386 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 09:56 AM
    25 weeks pregnant with lower abdominal pain and lower back pain
    I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have been having bad pain in my very lower abdomin that wraps the whole way around my back. I have tried laying in every position, a warm shower, extra fluid and tylenol. I can't get the pain to lessen. I have had a few contractions but nothing steady or abnormal. Any ideas of what this is or how to help it? Should I call the doctor? I really don't want to be the over-anxious pregnant woman...
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Apr 22, 2012, 08:23 PM
    This is your Third child... What is your gut telling you?
    You know your body better than anyone else... if you think you may need medical attention for the sake of your un-born child then get it... if you think a good nights rest will help then go to bed...
    Personally, I think if you are asking you already know what you want to do...
    Piece of advise, take along a change of comfortable sleep wear, some slippers, a good read and some of your fave snacks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge with lower back pain and abdominal pain [ 0 Answers ]

Started 5 days after period and has been going on for 4 days now

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Lower abdominal heaviness, bloating and pelvic/back pain [ 0 Answers ]

Intermittent back/pelvic pain and discomfort twinned with abdominal heaviness and pressure. This has recently become chronic. The back pain presents as menstrual cramps and discomfort which eases once I move about but since last week his has been constant.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot of pain in pelvic and lower back area, I can ba [ 3 Answers ]

Im 37 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot of pain in pelvic and lower back area, I can barley walk. Plus I haven't felt the bay move in two days and Im feeling extremely sick what should I do

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search