Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KrisKG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 08:20 AM
    VGA problem
    So I have this problem with my Computer, it's a Hp Pavilion Dv6(laptop) (the screen has broke - Stupid, I know... and the guarantee is over so I just connect a monitor) and for some reason, the monitor I have for it says ''No Signal'' and it's weird because when I run it on the battery with no adapter inserted, it runs better than when I have the adapater inserted, and there is this touch thingy where you can turn sound and wireless internet on/off... now my computer when it starts, it show red lights in both of those and just has no signal to the monitor at all... it's really hard to explain and it's really frustrating, I hope someone can help me.

By the way the monitor has been running smoothly until 2 weeks ago, when it started doing as described.

All help is MUCH appreciated.

Kris.

Check out some similar questions!

Vga of games [ 2 Answers ]

How do you increase the vga of laptop ? There are games needs large vga like assassin creed...

VGA controller [ 8 Answers ]

I recently wiped my girlfreinds laptop from windows vista basic to windows xp pro, due to the fact 512mb isn't enough for vista, and vista is pretty poor, while doing this I forgot about drivers, her laptop was built for vista but I still managed to find most of the drivers except for the VGA...

Connecting Many VGA to one PC [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to connect 100 Flat screens TFTs to one PC. I want to creat a classroom with the PCs approximately 100ms apart. What do I need as equipment and use? Can I get an offer so that I can prepare and buy? Regards

VGA problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I am a new comer to this site.. I have a very peculiar problem here. I have a nvidia-6200 AGP card. As I reinstalled my OS I updated the VGA drivers with the latest forceware driver from nvidia. Even after installing the driver, in my device manager its "showing video controller not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.