Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sstmofadwn Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 02:45 AM
    Cant find birth father
    I was born on 3/29/1991 in long beach, California. My mom was only 15 or so when we moved from California to Texas, leaving my birth father in California. I know his name is Adrian Alex Hernandez (or middle name alexander for long)
    .he would be 38 being born around 1974. (or possible '73)his mother name is Grace, but not sure if that was short for another name. And she did not have the same last name as him. His nickname is Alex, so I am not sure if he would be listed somewhere under adrian or alex...
    My moms maiden name is alesha garcia, she went to roosevelt h.s. before we moved I believe. We used to live in either long beach or los angeles. I also believe his mother had said something about that she used to live in Oklahoma, due to her indian decent of some sort. That is all I know
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2012, 05:21 AM
    There are quite a few people by this name. None of them have a 1973 or 1974 CONFIRMED birth date. I find no connection with a "Grace" Hernandez (if that is her last name) and there is no way to track her if he last name is different (as you indicate it is).

Your mother's name does not help in this search.

There are simply too many names in a similar age bracket to post. Do you have any other info?

May 7, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Not right now I don't.. he had a couple of siblings though, all with different last names. My mom told me once he had a little brother named "malachi" or malakai (not sure how to spell it) and I don't know how much younger he was either. They talked about it like he was a toddler or something but I could be wrong. Ill ask my mother more info this week hopefully she cooperates

May 13, 2012, 02:57 AM
    OK I found out I wrote the wrong name of the high school my mom went to. It was woodrow wilson h.s. in long beach.. not theodore rsvlt or whatever I put... my mistake

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my birth father. [ 10 Answers ]

Ok ive been trying for some time now to find my birth father.. and just feel like.. i can't do it anymore! I dont know have debit card to be using to buy these things online.. and my husband for some reason thinks sites that make you do it will scam him so he wont let me. So ive been trying for...

How do I find my birth father [ 4 Answers ]

Help me find my dad I'm desperate to find him his name is domingo martin demingo born in madrid in February 1953, last known inplace of Florida my name is sharon tomlin... he wanted me to be named ana I'm 36 years old and have two children,his grandchildren. Please help me.

I want to find my birth father [ 6 Answers ]

I know my birth mothers name but she wouldn't tell me my birth fathers name. I would like to know

I want to find my birth father [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Alise My mother is from Harlem, Montana. I want to find my birth father but my mother won't tell me who he is. Who is my birth father?

Find birth father [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently trying to locate my birth father. I know that his name is Jim Hoke Smith, his approximate age is 61 and his birth place was in Georgia. The last known state that I have for him would be California, back when I was born in 1970. My question is this: "Is there any kind of non-profit...

View more questions Search