Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jujulopez Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 12:30 AM
    Home deficiencies not covered by the warranty
    I purchased a brand new home and there are some deficiencies that I think should normally be covered on the one year warranty, one of the deficiencies is hight level of moisture under 11 shower tiles, the other is a cracking noise inside the wall/floor in the master bedroom which it seems to be the duct work that is too tight, the other one are several windows that are very drafty and in fact the window frame around the windows is cracking, another one is 3 or more basement floor tiles are cracked, so far the builder and the warranty company don't seem to take any responsibility and do not intend to do anything about it. Should this be covered by the warranty company or the builder?

Check out some similar questions!

Is the stock oil cooler failure covered under the 100k warranty Ford 6.0PS [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 ford 6.0PSD, is the oil cooler failure and subsequent EGR replacement covered under the 100K warranty?

Building a covered deck above a covered front porch [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to improve the curb appeal and usefulness of our hangar home. We are planning to have a deck built above the covered front porch, and will replace the double windows (the set on the left on the 2nd floor in the front view) with French doors. Because this faces south and we are in...

Home warranty [ 2 Answers ]

This is the fifth time in two years that the air conditioner is acting up. I have paid $400 plus for an appliance warranty and $75 per visit to repair. This year I have no warranty and now the air condition is acting up. It is best to continue with the warranty or should I just save the cash...

New home warranty? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello.. we bought our home last October, and with it came a 1yr warranty from the builder. Well in our 2nd month in, we stated noticing cracks in the drywal seams amongst other problems stemming from shotty work in my opinion. We have made several attempts to the builder to remedy these issues....

Older home, ceilings and walls covered [ 3 Answers ]

Hello We're looking at an old 3 level (walk up attic) Victorian, early 1900s. Structurally, it appears to be sound, solid foundation, straight lines, etc - however, most of the walls in the house have floor to ceiling wood paneling (nice looking wood, not 70's style!) which appears to have been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.