Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fierafirewolf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 10:49 PM
    Best gift to give your boyfriend
    Me and my boyfriend have been dating since December. So about 5months. I have never felt so strongly about someone before in my life, he's a year younger than me, and is really into music, we are both really socialy acward so it's a slow going relationaship. So my question is what should I get him for his birthday? We are 17 and 16... he is turning 17. But my issue is that I am horrible at music, and choosing music, what do I get him??
    katieet Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 05:37 AM
    As you know he likes music do you know what types of bands he likes to listen to? If not take him out for his birthday for a nice meal or something he would enjoy
    sstmofadwn Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Ask him or your parents??
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 22, 2012, 06:47 AM
    Why buy him something music related when he probably already has it or has strong opinions against it?
    At your age, you just don't want to spend much money, and I would put effort into a handmade card with cutouts and pictures and your own art and words, something you spent time on rather than money. And something home cooked too. If you do spend money, how about something really small that he can carry around in his pocket or put next to his computer as a reminder of you? A musical note keychain or a little animal you like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Special gift could I give my ex boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I need to give my ex boyfriend a special gift of Appreciation - a well deserved Thank YOU? If I Thank Him I can find some closure in my life... Thanks

What is the best gift to give my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best gift to give my boyfriend?

What should I give valentines gift to my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

No ideas that is why I am asking what should I give valentines gift to my boyfriend?

Is it bad to be the first to give your boyfriend a gift? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it bad to be the first to give your boyfriend a gift?

What's A Good Gift To Give My Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 4 months, and he is moving to another state. I won't see him for a year(so yes he is coming back). I really love him a lot! But I don't know what to get him 4 his goodbye present which makes me feel like I'm a bad girlfriend if I don't...

View more questions Search