Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aircraft33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 06:49 PM
    I think I have thrush mouth do I need to see a doctor
    I just got new upper dentures a week ago and taking amoxicillion antibodics. Got stiches so not taking them out a lot.

Check out some similar questions!

Can smoking crystal meth create thrush or thrush like symptoms in the mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Smoked meth twice now and each time my tongue dried, it broke out in white sores and discharged a yeast like substance

I have a distressing mouth odour.I have gone to physician who washed my mouth but it' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a distressing mouth odour that any time I talk in front of people,they will start rubbing their nose.This is really affecting my social life strongly.I went to a physician who washed my gum but it's still persisting.It's like the odour is from my breath.Please,what do I do.This is seriously...

How come I keep getting thrush? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Im nearly 14 and I keep getting thrush. Sometimes its not even thrush and My private parts are just sure. I can't tell my mum when I've got it any more because she said that she's going to take me to the doctors next time I get it. Im starting to get really worried now because I'm scared of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.