Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darkrin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2004, 07:08 AM
    Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s)
    I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2))

I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at a store the mother is getting hit on/harrassed by a gang of guys she soon leaves the store only to be followed by the gang and soon after they are run off the road and killed. Leaving the dad, teenage son and his girlfriend. A few things happen and the people that did it get off scott free. Soon after that the dad is driving some where and he is going under an over pass. The same group of guys drop cinder blocks on to his truck and make him have a wreck putting him in the hospital. Leaving the teenage son to avenge the family. He then builds a monster truck and goes after them. His girlfriend tries to stop him of course but he does not listen and I think she later gets caught in the cross fire. He rescures her and finishes getting the gang. In the end the dad recovers and the girlfriend is still with the hero that is how the movie ends

I watched it on VHS in the early 90's. It is probably an 80's movie but it quite could be a very early 90's. I didn't know any of the actors by name in the movie. Though I am sure there are some known names in it.

Thanks for any help in advance
    Derrick
    SueZbear02 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 09:18 AM
    I know what you are talking about Maybe Charlie Sheen played in it
    Darkrin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 07:33 AM
    I figured out the movie was Rolling Vengeance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

80's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out if anyone knows the title of a movie... The plot was about 2 high school students, girl and guy, who were the nerds of the school. They end up getting complete makeovers and decide to be exchange student, only when the principal picks up the other exchange students, its...

Looking for 80's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a movie title for something that played on HBO in the 80's. The synopsis is a young female photographer who takes pictures of herself posing in a lake as Ophelia falls for a troubled kid who's in an Outward Bound remedial school. They wind up running away together. I thought...

80's Children's Movie: The Tractor Monster [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a monster that lived underneath a lake. The monster turned out to be a tractor that used to move because of some kind of pulley system. I have been trying to remember the name of the movie for about ten years. If anyone remembers anything,...

I need an 80's movie title please help [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about 2 kids that befriend the ghost of a little girl how haunts a mausleum, and he antagonist of the movie is trying to get to diamonds that he thinks are hidden in the cemetery which turn out to hidden inside the ghost girls dolls porcelain head. Any help ould be a great help...

View more questions Search