Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmmadani Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Backdrops in sewage
    Can anybody tell me the minimum and maximum slope in sewage schems using vitreous clay pipes

Check out some similar questions!

Smelling sewage from sewage ejection tank, any solutions? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a sewage ejection tank in a little room all by itself under the stairs for the basement bathrooms. Sometimes you can smell a sewage-like odor in the stairs and now when the air conditioner (the furnace is next to tank but in a separate area) the whole downstairs smells bad. Any...

Sewage Ejection Pit/ sewage smells - two year problem [ 2 Answers ]

Our basement was lowered by the previous owners and since moving into this home two years ago we inherited a sewage ejection pit and a separate sump pump pit. The fixtures that feed into the SEP are the toilet, sink, shower, washer, laundry sink and furnace humidifier. All the p-traps are...

Can we get sick from smelling sewage? Sewage is outside my window [ 9 Answers ]

Plumbers are fixing pipes but can not continue until inspector comes out. This is disgusting because there is raw sewage outside my bedroom window where they dug one of the holes. It smells really bad & when you walk into bedroom it smells like poop! We thought it was our shoes, but today was very...

Sewage Stink [ 1 Answers ]

In my first floor bathroom there has been a smell of sewage, or as if someone just used the bathroom for a BM. The smell comes and goes but has been getting mor frequent. Is this something I can fix easily or is it muych larger problem?

Sewage Tank [ 1 Answers ]

Doe sthe Sewage tank need to be flush with the concrete or should it be reaised three to four inches. The hole for the 3" inch pipe is well below grade.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.