Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwbjjb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 11:12 AM
    AT&T Yahoo high speed browser Error
    Every time I log onto AT&T Yahoo HS Browser I get a "Line Error-- object Required" pop up
    And after trying many things I have not been able to stop it. Tried-debug-restore-defrag-disk scan-calling att DSL-CompuUsa tech support--etc.? Help:confused:

John
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 22, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Are you using software that came from your Internet provider? Not familiar with that browser.

That pop-up error is most likely a scripting error. Try Internet Explorer instead. Still the same problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 15hp runs rough at high speed. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tractor mover with a Briggs & Stratton 15hp, it runs good at lowest speed only, unless I put it at full speed and full choke, it backfire out the muffler and shuts down at any other speed. I ran through the carb, seems clean unless I missed something, the float was stuck and it would...

High speed internet [ 11 Answers ]

I am pondering what kind of high speed internet to get for my computer. I am currently working with a dial up connection and would like to know what kind of high speed hook up I can use to my advantage. I am primarily using the connection for downloading music off Limewire. Love my music so give...

High Speed Dail-Up [ 8 Answers ]

The New York Times reported on BPL. Internet over the power lines on Oct17,2005. I have been told that the next big thing is high speed dial-up. What keeping the FCC from granting faster modem speeds? How fast can dial-up go? I have not been able to find any information on this subject. Thanks in...

Ceiling fan high speed [ 1 Answers ]

I reinstalled a ceiling fan from the basement. When it was down there all 3 speeds worked fine. Now that I've reinstalled it upstairs, it only runs on high speed. The are 4 wires from the fan, white black blue and green. Green is ground, blue is for the light, white neutral and black hot. 3...

View more questions Search