Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nadia Narine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 04:13 AM
    What is the reason I'm not getting my mensturation for 13 months now?
    Hey I'm 21 years old.For like 13 months now I haven't got my mensturation,can u please say why?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 04:29 AM
    What has your doctor said about it? There is likely something hormonal going on. Could be a number of possibilities such as PCOS, elevated prolactin, etc. Are you on any sort of medication, including birth control? Do you have any chronic illness(es)? What is your general health like?

If you haven't seen your gyn about it, and had some testing done, that would be the first thing to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had a sex on the 1s day od mensturation? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 24 married had sex on the 1s day of my menstruation n the next day I noticed there was no flow though I had a protected sex, what could b the reason? M I pregnant?

My dog is 8 months old but for some reason he has been going in my step daughters roo [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 8 months old and for some reason he has went into my step daughters room and has pooped, we don't know why he is doing this. Last year when she came to live with us we had a cat that for some reason was pooping and peeing on on her stuff and her bed. We are trying to figure out if maybe...

I haven't had my period for 2 months, any reason for that? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I hadn't had my period for almost 2 months now. I'm sure I'm not pregnant because I don't have sex. Does anyone know the reason for this? I'm 19 if that helps, could it be that my body is changing and what do you suggest I do?

Its been months for some reason I can't get over him [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up 2 months and a half ago but I don't know why I still think of him its like all the time he's my number 1 subject on the phone with my friends and I still don't understand why I still feel like this. We left each other for no reason we said its over we made that very clear but...

Mensturation [ 2 Answers ]

How do I calculate my period/menstural cycle? I am asking becos I don't know if it is the days after my period that I start the count or immediately I start my period.

View more questions Search