Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    43RichardM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 12:24 AM
    Why do I get "format error" when trying to view photos on iCoustic multimedia player?
    Photos can be loaded onto the iCoustic 8GB Multimedia Player and can be seen on the computer when looking at drive"F" but although the titles are shown when the player is disconnected, tapping on a title produces a "format error" message. I have deleted them all, re-formatted and reinstalled to no avail. Songs load and play perfectly. Even loading the photos onto a micro SD (and they too can be seen on the computer) produces exactly the same result. What's going on?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE 4t "F 02" and "Suds" error [ 11 Answers ]

I have an Elite He 4T frontloading washing machine, it is almost 3 years old - no more warranty! It has been giving me the F 02 error code, which is "Drain Problem". There are no items in the drain on the inside of the machine, I tookoff the hose it is clear. I stuck a wire hanger down the opening...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Need helpd identifying singers on "WE ARE THE WORLD" music video ( with photos) [ 28 Answers ]

I only recognize: Lionel Richie Stevie Wonder Kenny Rogers James Ingram Tina Turner Billy Joel Diana Ross Michael Jackson

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.