Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HolyRoller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Trouble shooting brake problems 98 heritage softail
    I have a 1998 Heritage. After I reconnected the brake line and went to bleed and pump up the brakes I have no pressure--won't pump up.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Apply brakes and hold for 15 seconds release, repeat, wonder if you could apply vacuum to the bleeder. Keep eye on resoivoir.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble shooting halogen ceiling lighting problems? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older IKEA halogen ceiling fixture. I mistakenly replaced one of the three 20 watt bulbs with a fifty watt one, and now the entire fixture will not work, even after I removed the 50 watt bulb. I'm not sure I the entire fixture is broken or can I still save it?

Trouble shooting problems kenmore elite dishwaser ultra was? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash. None of the lights energize when pressed thus the unit does not function. There is power to the unit and the door latch does engage.

Trouble shooting my T.V. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older model rear projection television, the video and sound both went out at the same time, anyone have an idea on what I need to change out

Trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

hi I have 1997 dodge ram 1500 4x4 my tail light went out and then the single light would . Cheeked out both. Bulbs on the right side, know the kicker is the hazzards work, the turnsignal works, if I step on the break.pleas help. Note I have replaced the turnsignal switch. still no luck.

Furnace Trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Coleman Evcon Furnace. Model #15020A the problem is I replaced the Inducer motor, and The furnace starts like normal but then the flames goes out after about a minute or two. The LED light says the Pressure switch is stuck open but it seems fine. I tried to replace the PC board but can't...

View more questions Search