Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xenonarc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Confused about a guy
    I'm in my last year of high school and there's this guy whose liked me since year 7. He has dated my friend and I know he likes a lot of girls since then but he eventually says he likes me. Up tntil this point I haven't really had feelings for him but nowadays I'm somewhat confused. In a way I do like him because he is honest about himself when he talks to me sometimes but then I don't like some of the things he does when he reverts back to the character of making stupid comments and attempting to look good in front of his mates. When he told me that he wanted me to hate him so that he would get over me, I told him I was confused and that I asked him to wait tntil school is over until I give him an answer. Is It wrong for me to do this?
    Bubba95x Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2012, 08:15 PM
    I wouldn't do that because it's not right for you to keep him waiting. Guys would rather be told that there is no chance of a relationship upfront than told that they have to wait a few months for a reply. It kind of sucks to have to sit there wondering whether she likes you for 2 months. So all and all just tell him exactly how you feel about the situation and if he hates your for it then that takes care of him liking you problem. I hope this helps. Sorry if it doesn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please help me here I am very confused with this guy? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I met him through the agency I work for. He added me onto blackberry and ever since we have spoken everyday mostly all day. I am 28 he's 20 and he acts it always talking about other girls etc... So anyway recently we have started to get closer he has always made it obvious that he wants to...

My ex is one confused guy [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so 7 years into a relationship and out of the blue my ex tells me that he wants to take a break. The first 5 years were great.. the last to the flame started to fizzle and he would no longer take me out or come to family functions. He started to focus all on the gym and pumping iron. Well come...

Confused guy [ 5 Answers ]

Receantly I stared talking to my ex girlfriend of 4 years on and off about 2 to 3 times a week now. I was the one who initiated the "friendship" sort of calling it like that but when I called her I found out she was having an adventure and still is with some other guy. I was like cool I guess she...

Confused about a guy [ 3 Answers ]

OK, here's the story. There's this guy at work that I have a huge crush on, but I was worried that he was married so I tried to stop myself from liking him and definitely didn't act on it. Well I found out about two weeks ago that he liked me, he wasn't married and he had been worried that I was...

Confused, stuck between the guy I love and the guy I like [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for almost 9 months, and our relationship really hasn't been the best ( cheating involved), well ever since like the 3rd or 4th month of our relationship me and one of his guy friends have been kind of flirty.. we text each other randomly and when me and my boyfriend...

View more questions Search