Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ravisandhir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Can my old employer can tell my new emplyer find out that I was on disability and leo
    I was let go on good behaviour from my teaching job because I was out too long,
    Can my old employer tell my disability to my new employer
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 20, 2012, 03:59 PM
    Your old employer can tell the new employer anything they want as long as they tell the truth. And if you hide your disability from the new employer you could lose the job once its found out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Yes, and it is often a major question on some back ground checks. Also was it a workers comp disability or another type. But normally this is records that can be checked when you sign for the new place to do a back ground check on you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't he give me my stuff back, I barely know him? Leo woman, Pisces male. [ 5 Answers ]

I left my note book for my class with my midterm and final stuff in his friends car. There's A LOT of sexual attraction sure... but he's a f**king womanizer and is involved with other people. HE started flirting HE kissed me first HE ASKED ME IF I WAS DATING OTHER PEOPLE?! MULTIPLE TIMES!...

Can potential employer find out about past job and disability? [ 1 Answers ]

I worked for a company from 9/07-11/07 then went on disability. I am still employed there, however, do not plan on going back due to my disability (since 12/07)and since have moved away. I am still disabled, but need to find another job ASAP as my disability ran out. My question is: I want...

Can potential employer find out about disability and current/past job? [ 1 Answers ]

I worked for a company from 9/07-12/07 then went on disability. I am still employed there, however, do not plan on going back due to my disability and since have moved away. I am still disabled, but need to find another job ASAP as my disability ran out. My question is: I want to apply for a...

Who does a leo belong with? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a leo and need to know who I belong with cause a lot say I belong with scorpios so?

View more questions Search