Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Abdominal Pain in 7 y/o - comes & goes.
    My 7 year old son was experiencing some abdominal pain on 04/18/2012, accompanied by fever, loss of appetite and absolutely no energy. I gave him some pain reliever/fever reducer and let him get lots of rest and water, and it seemed to clear up on its own. Yesterday, 04/19/2012, he seemed fine. No fever, no pain, just a happy kid. Today, 04/20/2012, the symptoms from day before yesterday are back in full swing. I had thought that it might have just been a stomach bug, but I'm starting to worry since it skipped a day and then came back. Any advice/suggestions as to what this might be?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Honestly with my daughters experience, it has been constipation. Including all those symptoms except fever. . But adding a fever, I would say its time to see the doctor. Good luck! I hope he feels better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant upper abdominal pain & Unable to eat solid food [ 24 Answers ]

Please advise - I was diagnosed with Chronic Pancreatitis in January and subsequently spent four months in hospital following an endoscopy, perforation and GI Bleed causing me to spend four months in hospital. Five months on and I am still not able to eat solids without very acute pain in the...

Brown discharge with lower back pain and abdominal pain [ 0 Answers ]

Started 5 days after period and has been going on for 4 days now

Causes of lower abdominal pain and breast pain? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 30 and was sterilized 6yrs ago, for the past 2yrs I've been having lower abdominal pain, sharp shooting pains that make me reel up, a dull ache that goes all the way round my lower back and stabbing burning pains in my right breast with slightly swollen breast tissue, which is made...

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search